Children and families are my delights in the world of photography. I love telling a story and capturing pure moments through a sequence of images. I would love and be honored to tell your story. Currently I am in the process of updating my portfolio with shoots of active and lively families and little children participating in some kind of activity for example exploring at the beach or doing a sport together. Feel free to contact me to book your session.
Here is how we can begin with capturing your story:
- Just contact me via email.
- We figure out a date, time and location. I will write up an agreement form
and email it to you.
- We meet up so that I can receive your deposit for the session (50% of the total fee) and signed agreement form. Once those two are received then your date is locked in and saved for you and you alone. At this time we can further discuss details of your shoot such as wardrobe or activity.
- The next time we meet up is for our session. I receive the remainder balance of the fee and I become your personal paparazzi 🙂 for about an hour or two depending on the dynamics of your family. Sometimes children need some time to warm up to the camera.
- Lastly I will contact you via email two to four weeks later with a link to your online gallery containing a minimum amount of about 35 images. You will have one month to shop for prints and other products. Once you place your order through the gallery, your items will be processed and mailed to you directly.
PRiCES (effective 2016)
CREATiVE FEE (Photoshoot): $150.00
PRODUCTS are “A LA CARTE” and vary in prices depending on what you order.
“A LA CARTE” prices:
4×6 Lustre Print: $3
5×7 Lustre Print: $5
8×10 Lustre Print: $9
11×14 Lustre Print: $18
8 Wallets Lustre Print: $9
16×24 Canvas: $200
20×30 Canvas: $240
24×36 Canvas: $270
25 Flat Cards 5×7: $60
25 Folded Cards 5×7: $75
I also love referals so if I book a client that you sent my way you get $15 credit towards your own shoot or later for merchandise. It is a win win situation.
To begin the process of capturing your story please email: firstname.lastname@example.orgShare